Lazada Malaysia

Friday, September 27, 2013

Home » , » Happy Birthday Sys Niena Rizal & Sys Solehah

Happy Birthday Sys Niena Rizal & Sys Solehah


Dear sys Niena Rizal & sys Solehah ;

With as much love, as I can share,
I wanted to let you know I care
Enough to send some love your way,
On your very special day!
Happy Birthday, sweetheart!

No birthday gift will be enough to make up for the the gift you gave me - the gift of your love. Happy Birthday to amazing little you!

On the lovely occasion of your birthday, I just want to remind you that I deeply, truly, madly am in love with you. Let’s make the most of your big day today!
Nothing brings me more happiness than the smile on your face. I want to see that smile on my girlfiend’s lips forever. Celebrate! You deserve the best.

* Maaf lambat wish.

3 sweet comments:

Unknown said...

happy birthday buat mereka.. akak lom buat lagi entri utk kak niena.. mohon ampun ye kak niena...

Unknown said...

hp birthday utk diorg berdua
moga pjg umur n dimurahkan rezeki

Miss N™ said...

HBB buat mereka.. :)