Lazada Malaysia

Monday, January 16, 2012

Home » Can I Adopt This Cute Animal?

Can I Adopt This Cute Animal?

Hye everyone...

You ever seen a panda in front of you?
If not, here I want show you a most cute animal.
''PANDA''

Oh panda, you seriously want kill me when u show your cute face..
guci guci panda...arggghh sooo cute...

Actually I adore this animal so much.
Its because of a TV programme. But I forgot its name.sorry.
I hope later they show this programme again for me.
HOPE.
This show make me want to protect this animal from extinction.
If in Malaysia, you can't see this animal live here alot.
So that, I hope one day I can own this animal by myself.

For my love : Can I take this cute animal stay with us? I want to live with it.please ^_^

******************************************************************

WWF LOGO


Panda logo is one of the most famous and recognizable logos in the world. What is the history of the WWF logo?

First WWF panda logo was designed by its founder chairman, the naturalist and
painter Sir Peter Scott, in 1961.
As we can see it was little simplified in 1978 and still looks very similar to the original panda logo.
In 1986 it was redesigned again. We can see very nice and simple logo.It was simplified one more time and also "WWF" name was added.
Current WWF panda logo was presented in 2000. We see change in font.

About WWF:
The World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) is an international non-governmental organization working on issues regarding the conservation, research and restoration of the environment, formerly named the World Wildlife Fund, which remains its official name in the United States and Canada. It is the world's largest independent conservation organization with over 5 million supporters worldwide, working in more than 90 countries, supporting around 1300 conservation and environmental projects around the world. It is a charity, with approximately 60% of its funding coming from voluntary donations by private individuals. 45% of the fund's income comes from the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands.

******************************************************************
For more information, click below:
All these about panda:

a) WWF

b) Wolong National Nature Reserve

.: Live Camera in Wolong National Park in China : CLICK :.

c)
All Things Panda Gifts

0 sweet comments: